The Arduino mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input and output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
How to use
- Install CH340 USB Driver (download from the internet)
- Install Arduino IDE (Download: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software )
- Connect Board to Computer & Launch Arduino IDE.
- Select board as “Mega 2560” in Arduino IDE.
- Select the COM port (You can know COM Port No. in Control Panel > Device Manager).
- Start burning your programs.
- Uses Atmel ATmega2560 Microcontroller
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 7V – 12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (15 pins provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB (8 KB used by boot loader)
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- CH340G for USB Communication