- .Input voltage: 0.9-5VDC
- Mini PFM Control
- Output voltage: 5VDC
- Any For DC voltage input 0.9V ~ 5V, output 5VDC voltage can be stable, with two AA batteries input to the output current of 500 ~ 600MA, single AA battery power supply output current about 200MA
- Onboard USB female, can supply power directly to the USB interface
- On-board input voltage indicator
- High conversion efficiency, maximum to 96%
- Small dimension
- PCB size: 34 (mm) x16.2 (mm)
- DIY a mobile power supply, only need one battery, you can output 5V voltage for your phone, MP3, MP4, For PSP charger, very easy.
- In order to power your electronic devices when your device needs 5V power supply, when you only have lithium battery,
- This module can be directly step-up to 5V, solve your problems.