It is an LM317T Adjustable Voltage Regulator. They are designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by means of a resistive divider. This makes the device exceptionally easy to use and thereby eliminating the need for stocking of many fixed regulators.
- Output Current in Excess of 1.5 A
- Output Adjustable between 1.2 V and 37 V
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting Constant with Temperature
- Output Transistor Safe Area Compensation
- Floating Operation for High Voltage Applications
- Eliminates Stocking many Fixed Voltages