This is Arduino Due, AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Board, 84MHz, 512KB Board.
The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU.
It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Due is compatible with all Arduino shields that work at 3.3V and are compliant with the 1.0 Arduino pinout.
- Analog I/O Pins: Input-12 /Output-2 (DAC)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 130 mA, DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA, DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- Input Voltage(Recommended): 7-12V
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- SRAM:96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)