This device contains six independent gates each of which performs the logic INVERT function. Each input has hysteresis which increases the noise mmunity and transforms a slowly changing input signal to a fast changing, jitter free output.
- Schmitt Trigger???Hex Inverter.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Low Level Hysteresis voltage: 0.25V.
- High Level Hysteresis voltage: 3.4V.
- Output current High: -0.4mA.
- Output current Low: 8.0mA.
- Hysteresis voltage: 0.8V typically.
- Typical Rise Time: 12nS.