Tilt Sensor Module?options offered come with on-board LM393 voltage comparator chip as well as photo-activity sensing probe. Supporting 5V/3.3V voltage input, the module also has on-board signal output instructions with option of directly connecting output signal with the microcontroller IO. Further, it comes with option of adjusting sensitivity of the signal detection as well as has reserve line voltage for comparing circuit. We can also offer these in custom configurations as per the working specifications required at client?s end.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparetor chip and photoactivity sensing probe.
- Support 5V/3.3V voltage input.
- On-board signal output instructions, output the effictive signal is low lever, at the same time indicator light off; output signal can directly connect with the microcontroller IO.
- The sensitivity of the signal detection can be adjusted.
- Reserve a line voltage to compare circuit (P3 has been leaded out).