Our Raspberry Pi Official keyboard includes three host USB ports for connecting external devices, such as USB mice, USB drives, and other USB-controlled devices.
The products micro USB port is for connection to the Raspberry Pi. Via the USB hub built into the keyboard, the Raspberry Pi controls and provides power to, the three USB Type-A ports
The official Raspberry Pi keyboard and hub is a standard 79-key (78-key US) keyboard that includes an additional three USB 2.0 Type-A ports to power other peripherals. The keyboard is available in different language/country options as detailed below.
- 79-key keyboard (78-key keyboard for US model)
- Three USB 2.0 type-A ports for powering other peripherals
- Automatic keyboard language detection
- USB type- A to micro USB type B cable included for connection to a compatible computer
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products