The?DHT22 is a basic, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin.
Compared to the DHT11, this sensor is more precise, more accurate and works in a bigger range of temperature/humidity, but its bit more? expensive.
- Voltage: 3 to 5V power and I/O
- Current: 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Humidity Range: Good for 0-100% humidity readings with 2-5% accuracy
- Temperature Range: -40 to 80?C temperature readings ?0.5?C accuracy
- Sampling rate: No more than 0.5 Hz (once every 2 seconds)
- 4 pins, 0.1″ spacing