By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed. The Atmel AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 32 general purpose working registers. All the 32 registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in one single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is more code efficient while achieving through puts up to ten times faster than conventional CISC microcontrollers.
- Advanced RISC architecture On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
- High endurance, non-volatile memory segments
- Power-on reset (POR) and programmable brown-out detection
- Internal Calibrated RC oscillator
- External and internal interrupt sources
- Peripheral features Real-time counter with separate oscillator.
- JTAG (IEEE 1149.1 compliant) interface.
- 32 Programmable I/O lines.
- Six sleep modes Idle, ADC noise reduction, power-save, power-down, standby and extended standby.
- Suppliers original packaging: Tube.