This Colour Sensor is a programmable color light-to-frequency converters that combine configurable silicon photodiodes and a current-to-frequency converter on a single monolithic CMOS integrated circuit. The output is a square wave (50% duty cycle) with frequency directly proportional to light intensity (irradiance).
- Size: 28.4×28.4mm
- Input voltage: (2.7V to 5.5V)
- Interface: Digital TTL
- S0-S1: Output frequency? selection inputs
- S2-S3: Photodiode type selection inputs
- OUT Pin: Output frequency
- OE Pin: Output frequency enable pin (active low)