- Proximity RFID Reader Module has an inbuilt antenna in minimized form factor.
- It is designed to work on the industry standard carrier frequency of 125 kHz.
- Sensitivity Range is about 6 cm from antenna, Buzzer to detect the proximity cards.
- Blue LED which blink to show that the RFID reader is powered on.
- Direct TTL output that can be directly coupled with most of the microcontrollers without max232. Operates at 5v with 500ma of current.
- The LF module is best suited for applications in Access and Attendance, Asset Management, Handheld Readers, Immobilizers, and other RFID enabled applications