Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increase in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the previous generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. While retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption.
- High-performance 64-bit quad-core processor
- Dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports
- Hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 2GB of RAM
- Dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0
- Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on)