This sensor module has Sensitive material MQ-6 gas sensor is used to clean the air in the lower conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-6 gas sensor for propane, butane , liquefied petroleum gas sensitivity is high, natural gas and has a good sensitivity. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas , is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications
Suitable for home or industrial LPG ( liquefied petroleum gas ) , butane , propane , LNG ( liquefied natural gas ) detection devices. Excellent resistance to ethanol vapor , smoke interference Module
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
- TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage , the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- Propane , butane , LPG, LNG has a good detection sensitivity.