This is a very popular, ultra low cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor, and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air temperature.
The result is available via a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its fairly simple to use, but requires careful timing to grab data.
The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds.?Although it uses a single-wire to send data it is not Dallas One Wire compatible! If you want multiple sensors, each one must have its own data pin!
- Power supply: DC 5V / 3.3V
- Humidity measurement range: 20 ~ 90% RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ? 5% RH
- Temperature measurement range: 0 ~ 50 ?
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ? 2 ?
- Digital signal output
- Data port with pull-up resistor
- VCC ? 3.3V / 5V positive pole
- GND ? power negative
- DATA ? MCU IO port