This is an LM2596 DC-DC buck converter step-down power module with the high-precision potentiometer, capable of driving a load up to 3A with high efficiency, which can work with Freeduino UNO, other mainboards, and basic modules. When the output current keeps greater than 2.5A (or output power greater than 10W)
- Input voltage: 4V-35V.
- Output voltage: 1.25-30V.
- Output current: 3A (MAX).
- Non-isolated step-down (BUCK) switching regulator.
- Short circuit protection: Current limiting, self-recovery
- Potentiometer adjustment direction is as Clockwise (increase) and Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Non-synchronous rectification
- Conversion efficiency 92% (highest).