- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards.
- 3.3V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time running even when the Arduino is unplugged.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC, means you can get going quickly, Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
Package Includes :
1 x Data Logger module Shield
1 x? Coin Cell Battery