This 7809 of fixed-voltage integrated-circuit voltage regulators is designed for a wide range of applications. These applications include on-card regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. Each of these regulators can deliver up to 1 A of output current. The internal current-limiting and thermal-shutdown features of these regulators essentially make them immune to overload. In addition to use as fixed-voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable output voltages and currents, and also can be used as the power-pass element in precision regulators.
- 9V Positive?Voltage Regulator.
- Minimum Input?Voltage?is 11V.
- Maximum Input?Voltage?is 35V.
- Output Current: 1.5 A.
- PSRR / Ripple Rejection: 55 dB.
- Output Type: Fixed.
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Junction Temperature maximum of 125 degree Celsius.